i-WELD Welding Helmet S998
Auto-darkening helmets are designed with the serious user in mind and conform with ANSI and CE standards. The nylon helmet features a moisture absorbing headband which adjusts up and down as well as front to back. The ratcheting headgear allows for many hours of comfortable use. Select welding or grinding state on outside of helmet; shade number on the outside.
1. Designed and equipped with a special turn over (up & down) headband mechanism.
2. Welding / Grinding state can be selective.
3. Automatically change filter screen from clear to dark in only 1/ 30, 000 sec.
4. Outside sensitivity adjustable make the operators more convenient.
5. Using solar cells as a power supply and has 2 built-in 3V Lithium batteries for power back-up. No change of battery is required.
6. Ultra high performance of UV/IR Auto-Darkening filters to protect the users’ eyes and face against UV/IR radiation.
|Viewing Area (mm)||: 95 x 36|
|Sensors||: Two infrared detector|
|UV/IR Protection||: Up to Shade DIN16|
|Light State||: Shade DIN 4|
|Variable Shade||: From DIN9 – DIN13|
|Power Supply||: Solar cells + Lithium battery|
|Reaction Time||: 0.00005 sec (1/20,000s)|
|Delay Time||: Can vary at 0.3s – 0.9s|
|Dark to Light||: 0.25 ~ 0.8 s|
|Operating Temperature||: -5°C ~ +55°C|
|Storing Temperature||: -20°C ~ +70°C|
|Helmet Material||: Polyamide (Nylon)|
|Weight (g)||: 470|
1 x Welding Helmet
1 x English manual
1 x Hood