Stick(MMA) Welders (Inverter)
Application: Widely used in light industry manufacture and assemble of steel structure
Material options: Mild steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, copper and its alloy etc.
Current range: 0~200A
Worldwide advanced IGBT technology, small volume, light weight and high effective
Easy arc-starting, minimal spatter, stable current and good shaping
Stable and reliable multi-function MMA inverter
PWM and PLC control technology
Suitable for all kinds of electrodes such as acid electrodes, basic electrodes, heat-resistant steel electrodes, stainless steel electrodes etc.
Current range: 200 A
Upgraded circuitry to provide longevity and reliability
LED digital display meter to show current and voltage synchronously
Unique protection function assure safety working environment
1. Auto-Compensation-Function as to the power supply fluctuation, strong adaptability of anti-power-supply fluctuation and stable welding current.
2. Over-Voltage, Over-Current, Over Hear Auto-Protection Function
3. Excellent arc Force Compensation Function
4. Reliable, light and small with High-Efficiency & high Energy savings.
5. Adaptable to the welding application in different kinds of acid or basic electrodes.
6. Adaptable to the welding application on different kind of low carbon steels, medium carbon steels and alloy-steels.
1. Construction & Assembly Sites
2. Light Industry Iron & Steels Processing Factories
3. Home & Furniture Application
4. Equipment Assemble & Repairs
5. General Application
|Input Voltage (V)||: 240V + 15%|
|Frequency (HZ)||: 50/60|
|Rated Input Current (KVA)||: 5.3|
|Open Circuit Voltage (V)||: 60|
|Amperage Range (A)||: 20 – 170|
|Rated Welding Current (A)||: 170|
|Rated Duty Cycle (%)||: 60|
|Power Factor||: 0.93|
|Net Weight (kg)||: 5|
|Dimension (mm)||: 290 x 130 x 215|