i-WELD SMAW 160 GOLF
I-WELD brand SMAW welding power sources are of the heavy-duty type, designed with MOSFET and IGBT based inverter technology for the excellent electrical and welding performance. High quality and proven semiconductor components are used for reliability and performance. This machine renders excellent performance for stick welding with various types of electrodes and also for scratch-start TIG application. I-WELD stringent requirements where quality is of paramount importance. The power is highly energy efficient.
SMAW 160 GOLF
1. Unique structure design, portable and lighter, easy to move.
2. With advanced inverter technology, saving energy and high welding quality.
3. Arc stability with low spatter, suitable for thin plate welding.
4. Auto protected for over-voltage, over-heat and over-current.
5. Continuous adjustment function for welding current and voltage.
6. Excellent arc force compensation function.
1. Construction & Assembly Sites
2. Light Industry Iron & Steels Processing Factories
3. Home & Furniture Application
4. Equipment Assemble & Repairs
5. General Application
Model: SMAW 160 GOLF
|Power Voltage (V)||: 1 Phase AC240V 15%|
|Frequency (HZ)||: 50|
|Rated Input Current (KVA)||: 6|
|Rated Output Voltage (V)||: 26.4|
|Rated Output Current (A)||: 160|
|Rated Duty Cycle (%)||: 60|
|Power Factor||: 0.76|
|Protection Grade||: IP23|
|Net Weight (kg)||: 4|
|Dimension (mm)||: 290 x 120 x 200|
Shielded Metal Arc Wellding